samedi 9 janvier 2016

Consider This message

Hello my friend,

I am Nancy, a Banker and Credit System Programmer (Krayinvestbank Russia). I saw your contact email while browsing through the bank DTC Screen and I trust to have this deal with you.
As a first level system programmer of the Bank (Krayinvestbank Russia) I'm capable of initiating program transmission transfers to any trusted account.Now why I'm contacting you is that;
There are unclaimed pensions & Tax refunds abandoned for many years without trace and activity of the holder in which I have dislodged $42.5m from the unclaimed funds and have programmed from the
Inter-switch Data Base for transmission to a different account as Dividend Warrant Transmission Payment in which I need you to forward an account where you will receive the Dividend
Warrant Payment valued $42.5m which will be transmitted to your account in bits.Please all I need from you is sincerity and trust that you will not cheat or disappoint me.Send me your
account inform/co-ordinates for the transmission of this Dividend Warrant Payment.You have nothing to worry about because I also do not want to lose my work as banker in this 15 years of service.
My trusting you I believe will draw us closer for a better relationship in the future ahead.A lot of business opportunities come out from the DTC SCREEN which we can execute together.

Hope to hear from you with a firm promise that you will not let me down while looking forward to receiving your account.
Thank you!

-Nancy Rodriguez
.Email: nancyrod@excite.co.jp